Welcome to an unforgettable trip through the Soča Valley! Spend an active vacation in paradise with us!
We offer you a fun full-day trip that will reveal the wonderful cultural and natural heritage, monuments of historical value and other hidden gems of the Triglav National Park.
The trip includes:
- Ride with our experienced tour guides.
- drive to Waterfall Peričnik, one of the highest waterfalls in Slovenia, a short hike including photos and walking behind the waterfall.
- a stop at the Špik Mountain range, most scenic place for photos in Julian Alps
- short drive past Kranjska gora to Zelenci lake, a natural reserve with clear water and unforgettable views.
- entering into Italy and stopping at Lake Predil, part of the national park that is waiting for us right across the border is considered to be the most beautiful one.
- drive through mountain pass Predil and decent to Soča river valley
- Soča river adventure, time for Soča rafting, Zip Line or two hours of free time in Bovec (rafting and zipline are not included in price)
- drive across the highest pass in Slovenia, the Vršič Pass, stop to see the stone face of the »Pagan girl« in the northern Wall of Prisank mountain
- Stop at the Lake Jasna in Kranjska gora, take photos of famous Goldhorn and enjoy the view of the Julian Alps. Lake Jasna is an artificial lake with yet another stunning view on the Julian Alps. If you wish, you can take a relaxing walk around the lake or even refresh yourself with a swim.
Join us in discovering the beauties of the Triglav national park, Kranjska Gora, and Bovec, including the highlight of the day – the pearl of the Slovenian Alps – the emerald river Soča.
When? We run excursions from April to November.
Meeting point: From the main bus station in Bled.
Duration: From 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
What to bring with you: Hiking shoes, suncream, sunglasses, snacks, water, some money for lunch.
Additional costs: Soča rafting 48 EUR, zip line 55 eur